Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My dvd vhs player runs the dvd movies choppy. vhs movies are…

Customer Question
My dvd vhs player...

My dvd vhs player runs the dvd movies choppy. vhs movies are fine

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Its at least 3 years old. not sure of make and model--not accessible right now but it does come from walmart

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

We watch a lot of movies (sister and i) instead of tv and it has been happening mostly the past week. have been watching vhs other times. did a dvd lens clean

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

The remote says NB681 under the name Funai

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/1/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 10 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the "...dvd vhs player..."

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.