Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I cannot get the movies to play. I keep hitting the ok

Customer Question
I cannot get the...

I cannot get the movies to play. I keep hitting the ok button . but it won't play

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

I don't know the model number. It is about 4 years old. My vizio blu ray is about the same age

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The tv works fine. The dvds come on to the place where the say play etc I hit okay for play and then some other control panel comes up

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Today is the first time. The loading dvd screen came up the dvd started fine until the play movie and then when I Hit okay nothing happened and the the other screen came up

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
10/1/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 10 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer

Hi Welcome to just answer

I am sorry to hear that your blue ray is not playing movies.

Have you tried to change the batteries. Sometimes they could be the issue that need to be address as the power to send signal get lower when battery are about to die. Can you check and let me know