Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I want to watch patriots in Florida. Samsung brand new smart…

Customer Question
I want to watch...

I want to watch patriots in Florida

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Samsung brand new smart tv

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I am trying to decide whether to purchase for the purpose of watching New England patriots in Florida

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Steven, Technician replied 10 months ago
Steven, Technician

Okay I have read your question but don't fully understand what you are asking, I see you want to watch the patriots in Florida but what does purchasing the Samsung TV have to do with that? exactly what are you asking?