Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have 3 genies that are not working and the main box is but…

Customer Question
I have 3 genies...

I have 3 genies that are not working and the main box is but says that the wvb is not conneted or turned on

Technician's Assistant: Have you tested the connections by doing a ping utility test?

What the hell is that?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 day by:
10/1/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

The connection to the WVB (Wireless Video Bridge) has been lost.

Have you tried restarting all wireless network equipment?