Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We are Canadians who bought a new house in Mesa AZ. We have…

Customer Question
We are Canadians who...

We are Canadians who bought a new house in Mesa AZ. We have to pay $185 per month here at Shaw Communications for TV Internet and phone. We have a new TV installed in our Mesa home (to the Cat5 system). I would like to us Sling box in some form so that our Shaw TV from Canada is available on a TV in Mesa. Is that possible? If not how could Roku help us

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

The actual phone hardware Panasonic 5 phones owned for 9 years

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I don't understand your question? I was asking about TV not a phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No please connect

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 10 months ago
Nathan, Technician
Will you be keeping the cable and internet active in Canada year round? Do you have internet at the home in Mesa?