Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Seems I have lost roku streaming. Model 207x. I think about…

Customer Question
Seems I have lost...

Seems I have lost roku streaming

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Model 207x

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I think about 6 months have been aeay for many lengts oftime

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No just like to have it working again

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
the model number is *****
9/30/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 10 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer

Hi Welcome to just answer.

I understand that you have lost your roku signal.

Can you explain to me what happens when you try to watch the show. What do you see on the screeen?

I am trying to establish whether it is your roku or wifi or TV