Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Philips Compact Audio System MC165/MC175 I bought…

Customer Question
I have a Philips...

I have a Philips Compact Audio System MC165/MC175 I bought years ago

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Philips is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

The model is both MC 1656-MC 175 according to the booklet that came with the system

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I woud not know what i have is a compact Audio System that has nothing to do with TV , my TV is not affceted

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I have not used the Audio System for a couple of months!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really I only wish to know if I can take the "system to a reputable place that

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
I fear that you do not recognize the Philips Compact Audio System MC165/MC175 possibly because it is indeed an old model,
therefore please cancel my order delete all details I gave you and refund me the payment I already made.
I should have known that being an old model you would not be interested. No harm done...just delete all details I gave you and arrange refund at your convenience. Thank for your help and understanding. Better luck next time.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/30/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 10 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer

Hi welcome to just answer

I am familiar with the system

How may I help you?

I still have not received your response to the cancellation of the order I made yesterday as mentioned above.
Please acknowledge receipt of cancellation and thank you.