Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Roku system will not connect tonight. It continues to say…

Customer Question
My Roku system will...

My Roku system will not connect tonight. It continues to say no signal. My wi-fi is working fine.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

It's about 4 years old. Where do I find the make/model number?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It worked fine last night. I was watching tv, so I switched from HDMI to HDMI 2 and immediately the no signal message came up.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No - thank you

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 10 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Just to clarify, Roku box is hooked into HDMI-2 input of TV, correct?