Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I want to keep roku but cancel netflix,showtime,and hulu (im…

Customer Question
I want to keep...

I want to keep roku but cancel netflix,showtime,and hulu (im moving)

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Its a sharp 55" roku about 2 yrs old (not sure about mod.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing happened im moving & my room mate already has cable

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/30/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 10 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer

Hi welcome to just answer

I understand that you are trying to cancel some channel lineup up on your roku account.

Please go to my.roku.com. log on using your email and password. Then go to channel selection menu and view your current channels and remove those you don't want any more.

If you do not have a long term payment with roku, then close the account and reactivate later when you arrive at your new location.