Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The icons showing name of shows has disappeared....to see…

Customer Question
The icons showing name...

The icons showing name of shows has disappeared....to see what I want I have to scroll...pause for each of my 75 shows.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Which device?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Serial#1RG4A2002978

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I AM GETTING (sorry for the caps) icons with a T screen instead of show

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/29/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 10 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Can you tell me the model number of your device rather than a serial number?
Is this a cable box? Roku?

Cable box upstairs installed years ago
Model number of device?
model 2720x

That's ok, we can skip the model if it is just a cable box.

Please go up and unplug the power cord to that cable box, for at least 5 minutes,

replug, give it another 5 minutes to start back up, and let me know how it works at that point.

Okay, well 2720x is not a cable box, that is a roku. So which is it that we are talking about here, is the problem the cable channels, or is it the roku?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?