Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Sea berg 1960 model motor slows then stops. What is going…

Customer Question
Sea berg 1960 model...

Sea berg 1960 model motor slows then stops. What is going on? What do I need to make right?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Seeburg 160. Late 1960s

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Last few months. No troubleshooting.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 4 days by:
10/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Rusty, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Rusty
Rusty, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Do you still need help with this?

Seeburg SS160. Will play two/three plays and motor (turn mechanism) slows slowly down and then stops. After it sits (cools?) it will start up and play three more and slow and stop. Is it the transformer? Don't think it is the clutch. Seems more an electrical problem...cut off etc. What can u find? Thanks
Still waiting.
Have u found out anything. Miss my jukebox!
Still no Answer. What gives? Fred