Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I cannot get sound on my Roku. It was working fine yesterday…

Customer Question
I cannot get sound...

I cannot get sound on my Roku. It was working fine yesterday and the audio just dropped out.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Premiere 4K ultra HD. 1 year old.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It happened suddenly yesterday. Has not been an issue before.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I have an older model working perfectly on my upstairs tv.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/29/2017
Electronics Technician: Jack, Technician replied 10 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
Also ,If you seem to lose me during the chat then refresh your browser (F5 key) and /or scroll down to the last written line at the bottom , that window seem to get stuck at times .
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?