Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a few roku devices but the. My roku does not have…

Customer Question
I have a few...

I have a few roku devices but the

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

My roku does not have some channels ie hulu, amazon prime and the roku web page wont let me add them

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I bought it in april, it is roku express i watch netflix on it but cant get some other channels

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/29/2017
Electronics Technician: Joe AV, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Joe AV
Joe AV, Customer Service

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I would like to help you with your Roku issues. Please let me what version software you are running on your Roku express.