Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a roku at home - my son installed it for me in August…

Customer Question
I have a roku...

I have a roku at home - my son installed it for me in August when I try to watch Hulu it says it is buffering and does not come on

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

I have no problem so far with netflix It is about 3 yrs old I got it as a christmas present do I need to be home to fix this

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It has been an issue for awhile and it said buffering then that there was a problem

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Are you available after 6pm EST?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/29/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 10 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Is it Roku box or Roku stick that plugs directly into TV?