Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Roku devixce on my tv won't connect to slingplayer. It…

Customer Question
My Roku devixce on...

My Roku devixce on my tv won't connect to slingplayer

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

It connects tomy phone but won't connect to my tv

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

About a couple of hours

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just want my slingplayer to connect to my tv

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 10 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Do you get any error message when run Sling app in Roku?

no error message just quickly connects and then goes straight back to the Roku page and then automatically brings me back in slingplayer app but won't connect to the tv

OK, lets try easy thing first that might help.

Have you tried to reboot Roku box?

Yup I tried rebooting several times and it stops rebooting on its own. my internet works here and on my box back home in NY. Internet is fine back home in NY as well. Slingplayer works on my phone I can watch tv on my phone but not on my tv here in dallas.
If you can't call and talk to me then don't charge me that extra money

OK, let me opt out to repost this question for other experts to assist you further as some one will pick the phone call offer.

Thanks

is all this costing me money I just want someone to help me fix my situation as quick as possible
is someone going to help me
hellooooooo. anyone here to help me.
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 10 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Phone call session started
Hi it was nice talking to you. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need more help