Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am trying to add the Amazon channel. I don't know my Roku…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to add the Amazon channel. I don't know my Roku pin #. How do I find out what it is?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

TCL Model 50UP120 Ser # 1607GTA160007000233

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

We just now wanted to add the Amazon movie channel. We've had the TV for about a year.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 10 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Do you have an active Roku account?

I think so. The TV is working on regular channels and also NETFLIX.

Nice, PIN code is a safety feature of Roku to avoid unauthorized addition of channels/ premium service to your account. It needs to either create the PIN of your choice or turn Off this feature by going into your Roku account.

Please click https://my.roku.com/index link to view PIN info by login to your Roku account. There you can set a PIN # or turn Off this feature and PIN # wont be asked when add a channel in your Roku TV.

I hope these info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get credit of my work on website.
Thank you.

All I want to do is connect the Amazon Channel. I don't know my Roku #. They somehow hooked me up with you. I'm contacting Costco Concierge & see what they can do for me. I'm not interested in your service. Thank you.

Costco Concierge has nothing to do with it, it is Roku issue and need to login to your Roku account to make changes suggested in previous reply.

Using a PC, login to your Roku account and turn Off PIN feature, thats it.

Do you need any further assistance with this question?