Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a roku i have to change payment method and add a new…

Customer Question
I have a roku...

I have a roku i have to change payment method and add a new account information please help

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Roku express 3700r

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

My bank acct. was

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

My bank acct was broken into i had to get a new bank card my internet stop working i got a new password ***** ssid i need to give this information but my roku is off line because of thes e to things

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 10 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

I think you may be confusing a few things here,

roku does like to have a payment method on file for purchasing some on demand items, but most things you'd use on roku such as netflix, amazon, hulu, etc all have their own direct payments. So are you wanting to change the payment info for a specific service like netflix, or just roku in general?

Also your ssid/password ***** related to the wifi network and aren't part of the payment process.