Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Roku remote control serial number 12C1CJ202139 AND…

Customer Question
I have a Roku...

I have a Roku remote control serial number 12C1CJ202139 AND NEED TO PURCHASE A REPLACEMENT AS THE CENTER BUTTON IS DISCONNECTED. aS LONG AS I press the button, it still works, but it's a matter of time before I lose the button. how can I get a new one?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

It's wireless #CC6DA03053F!. IT'S AT LEAST 6 OR 5 YEARS OLD AND WE USE IT THE SAME TIME WE BOUGHT A FLAT SCREEN VIZIO

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It became an issue just about 2 days ago. wE WERE USING IT NORMALLY AND THE LITTLE BUTTON JUST CAME OFF. wE PUT IT BACK ON AND NOTICED WHEN WE PUSHED THE BUTTON, IT STILL WORKED BUT WE KNEW BECAUSEIT WAS SO SMALL WE WOULD LOSE IT SO PUT A STRIP OF TAPE OVER IT BUT THIS IS JUST TEMPORARY.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything else as all the other buttons adhere to the device.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 10 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Could you please get me the model number off of Roku device?

Remote serial number mentioned in question isn't helpful to locate the correct remote.