Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Why would the screen dim while watching a movie on Roku? A…

Customer Question
Why would the screen...

Why would the screen dim while watching a movie on Roku?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

A Roku Express, less than 1 year old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It's actually my parents'

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No, except that it's been happening at least 6 months & the screen dims only when watching something on the Roku (Netflix or Amazon)

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Jack, Technician replied 10 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
Also ,If you seem to lose me during the chat then refresh your browser (F5 key) and /or scroll down to the last written line at the bottom , that window seem to get stuck at times .
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?