Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I'm trying to download Kodi on the firestick of my TV.It…

Customer Question
I'm trying to download...

I'm trying to download Kodi on the firestick of my TV.It won't do it because It's app says your tv won't allow it.How do I go to tv apps ?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

The3 TV is about 4 months ols-The Make of TV is a Sanyo modfel # FW34D25F B

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I've tried all on Menu.Cant find where the app thing is

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how to allow this app

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Jason Jones, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Jason Jones, Customer Service

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

Please, note that you can click Reply to Expert to reply to me. A rating is only needed when we are finished.

To be clear, are you trying to install Kodi on your Firestick device or are you trying to install it on the TV?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

My TV . How do I get to security to allow App for Kodi on my fire Stick. I can't find it on Menu. My TV is Sanyo

I don't understand your answer. You stated that you want to allow it to install to the tv. That is not possible. I assume you want to install it on the Firestick.

The tv doesn't matter.

On the Firestick, you will first need to configure it to allow you to install from unknown sources.

First, you will need to allow the Firestick to install from unknown sources. You may follow the instructions on the following page to do that: http://www.aftvnews.com/how-to-enable-apps-from-unknown-sources-on-an-amazon-fire-tv-or-fire-tv-stick/

After you do that, you must connect to the Firestick from a computer via the network and install it using an application. Is that how you are trying to do it or are you following some other set of instructions to do so?