Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

On my roku the netflix and amazon movie boxes no longer show…

Customer Question
On my roku the...

On my roku the netflix and amazon movie boxes no longer show images.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Where does it tell me that

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just started to be n issue last week, first netflix now amazon. nothing happened before to cause this

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Benjamin Larson, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Benjamin Larson
Benjamin Larson, Customer Service

Hi, I'm Benjamin. Welcome to our site. I'm reviewing your question now and I'll reply with more details ASAP.

Okay, so this is likely an issue we can fix.

First, the model is usually on the device, on the bottom or back of the device. We may not need that, but if it's not hard to get, it may help for you to provide me with that info.

Second, what I'd like you to do is disconnect your Roku from power for 5 minutes, and also disconnect your internet - unplug your modem for a few minutes. Now you don't have to do these steps, but it will be the easiest fix that MIGHT work to resolve your issue.

Third, we want to remove and then re-add the channels you are having issues with - Netflix and Amazon. Do you know how to do that or would you like to be guided through that process?

If this info is enough to solve your issue, awesome! In that case, I'd greatly appreciate a positive rating. If not, just reply here and I'll keep working to help get your roku working again!