Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have roku3, I have the new TV and I want to setup on my…

Customer Question
I have roku3, I...

I have roku3, I have the new TV and I want to setup on my new tv, please help, thank you

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

3 years I think

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just new, I moved in two months

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need connect to my new smart TV that all thank you

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/28/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 10 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer
I would start by looking on the back of the tv to identify one of HMDI connectors that you can connect your roku cable.
If the roku was already activated and is current. Then power on the tv and select the Hmdi that the roku is connected by using tv remote
Then connection roku to the power adapter and make sure it powers on and you can get roku remote to work with roku box to get you to the home screen.