Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have been informed from Netflix that we need to get a new…

Customer Question
We have been informed...

We have been informed from Netflix that we need to get a new PIN

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

We have a Roku device that is purple in color. We have had this model

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

The Netflix feature worked fine until yesterday. Our remote device can

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Bring us to Netflix however it won't advance any further. After trying different protocols with Netflix they adivised we contact you to obtain a new PIN Code. Apparently, that is what is needed.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 10 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

1. From within the Netflix app, use the arrows on your remote to enter the following sequence:
    • Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Up, Up, Up.
  2. Select Reset.
  3. You will now be given the option to sign in again with a code

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.