Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have Roku and on one TV we are not getting any pictures…

Customer Question
We have Roku and...

We have Roku and on one TV we are not getting any pictures of the selections. For instance we can see categories on Netflix, Amazon, etc but it only shows blank gray boxes but we can click on it and see a description. Why won't it show the photo kind of like a jacket cover of a movie?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

ROKU 2 XD model 3050X

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Several days now. Nothing different that we remember.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 10 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Any idea how old is the Roku box and how long it have had the problem?

maybe 4 years. Only problem for several days

OK, have you tried to reboot Roku box?

Please reply back with the result

Box is about 4 years old. Only had problem several days.
We just went in now and turned it on and we have the photos. Yeah! Thank you. Problem solved. Yes we rebooted several times. Goodbye. Thanks.

Excellent, glad to know problem is resolved.

If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get credit of my work on website.
Thank you.