Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our network is not connected all of a sudden. I will have to…

Customer Question
Second opinion] Our network...

Second opinion] Our network is not connected all of a sudden

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

I will have to check it out. It will take a few minutes .

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It was an hour ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I have the numbers for serial ,model etc.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 6 days by:
10/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Rusty, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Rusty
Rusty, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Do you still need help with this?