Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

It's showing error 016 I might have to update my billing…

Customer Question
It's showing error 016...

It's showing error 016 I might have to update my billing info

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Gosh I have to look at it. It's only about a year old. give me time to go look at it.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Model 2710x I think print is too small. I have had other issues with a lot of things like on line banking. The new number to the new debit card needed updating. Wonder if it could be that?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just want to know if the billing info is updated.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Joe AV, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Joe AV
Joe AV, Customer Service

Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I would like to assist you with updating your account info. In order to do this you will need to log into you Roku account online.