Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am having problems with programs stopping because of

Customer Question
I am having problems...

I am having problems with programs stopping because of signal loss. Spectrum (Charter) does not think there is a problem as they upgraded my modem and Cisco Linksys thinks they are OK as they have upgraded my router. These upgrade did not stop the signal loss. Any thoughts as to my problem?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

I'll have to go & look for model no. but it was bought in 2013.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It has been going on for about weeks. Nothing unusual happened. The strange thing it happens all the time with Netflix and a couple of other sites but never with PBS.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No, but give me a minute to get the model no.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 10 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Could you please get me the model number off of unit in question?