Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I do I update corn with my new password that I changed

Customer Question
I do I update...

I do I update corn with my new password ***** I changed yesterday

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Make Roku 3 Model 4200x

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

There was an update done on your side and it said I would need to log in and update my password ***** but it will not take my new password ***** I cannot get the # sign when I try to update

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just want to be able to watch acorn

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
This has been going on for a few months now - I can get Netflix but not Acorn which is what I watch most. I changed my password ***** slf#3901 today will this work better
How will I hear from you will it be sent to my email address?
9/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 10 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Do you mean password ***** passcode PIN?

It tells me to enter password

Have you tried resetting the password?

How do I reset the password ***** Acorn

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

It is fixed

Awesome!

Please use the star rating at the top to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit