Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Some of my stations will not come in like NBC news. i need…

Customer Question
Some of my stations...

Some of my stations will not come in like NBC news. i need to know if there is an update that i need to do and if so will you call me and walk me through the update(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Modle 4230x2 about 2 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Started about 2 weeks ago,my dad was very iotll and i did

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Startedabout 2 weeks ago. i am just now having time to take care of the issue

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 10 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please unplug the power cord to the ROKU

Wait 2 minutes

Plug in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the issue?

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.