Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The units light is flickering and I get no signal. HDMI

Customer Question
The units light is...

The units light is flickering and I get no signal

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

HDMI micro 5d or 6d or 2d (it's too small to read) now it's running thru all the options when a remote is pointed at it.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

About an hour before I called you

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing comes to mind ?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

It cycles through all the homepage commands really fast while the remote is pointed at it and no buttons are being pushed. It happens on both my remotes. Nothing I do seems to effect the Roku.

Check that no buttons are stuck on the unit itself.