Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I cannot connect my roku to the internet. Roku2 i am not…

Customer Question
Second opinion] i cannot connect...
Second opinion] i cannot connect my roku to the internetJA: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?Customer: roku2 i am not sure how old it isJA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?Customer: i just started to try to connect it yesterday for netflixJA: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?Customer: no
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Can you see the Roku logo on the TV?

Have you gone through the Roku setup menu?

Are you getting any error messages?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.