Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am at Iranian tv channels. It is repeating the same scene…

Customer Question
Hi I am at...

Hi I am at Iranian tv channels. It is repeating the same scene on most channels, why?????

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

7KA724314914 model 4630x

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

All day I pick a channel and it is the same scene every time, Rubix, river, pic.. pmc....

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Not as of now

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Try powering off and unplugging the Roku system for a few minutes, then try viewing it again.

Let me know if that works?