Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am trying to connect my roku to our wireless system. I get…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to connect my roku to our wireless system. I get error code 014.40 What's wrong?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

It's about 4 years old, I think.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I changed internet providers. Now I can't connect.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Connect me, please, for my computer and my t.v.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 10 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

The error code 014.40 is a generic code for any type of network issue.

Go to Settings > System > System restart

After the restart, try again to connect

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.