Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a roku and signed up for cbs all access. I watched…

Customer Question
I have a roku...

I have a roku and signed up for cbs all access. I watched the good fight with no problems. But Star Trek Discovery will only play for a minute or two and shut down....time after time...for two days. Is this a Roku issue or a cbs issue?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

It is four years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Only with CBS all access, and f two days. All my other channels work fine.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 10 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Have you tried to reboot Roku box and reply back with the result?