Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I my debit card now i have a diffrent account what should i…

Customer Question
I chang my debit...

I chang my debit card now i have a diffrent account what should i do

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Visa bank of america ***************

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

2weaks i have to close my acct

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Thanks

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 10 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

What account are you needing to change/update?