Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Came home and its asking for me to activate. I know what has…

Customer Question
Came home and its...

Came home and its asking for me to activate. I know what has happened. A couple weeks ago the bank sent me a new debit card and I did not think to change my card number. Can you help me with this?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

TCL ROKU A YEAR OLD

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Tonight when I got home. As soon as I cut all access CBS ON

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, all I need to know is can you change my debit card number? They must have cut my service off because the bank sent me a new card in the mail and the number is *****

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 10 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

1. Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
  2. If prompted, sign in to your Roku account.
  3. Click Update under the Payment Method
  4. Complete all fields and submit.
    • When updating re-enter all fields before submitting. (All credit card details, full name, address and phone number should be completed.)