Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We are having trouble opening Nexflix, Hulu, and Amazon

Customer Question
We are having trouble...

We are having trouble opening Nexflix, Hulu, and Amazon using our Roku. Have you any suggestions?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Roku Premier

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

At least a week.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Premier + Model 4630

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/25/2017
Electronics Technician: AnswersByEric, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Customer Service

Hey there! my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I will do all I can to provide you with excellent service and answer your questions as quickly as possible. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• The offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept a request for one if you wish, but you do not have to.
  • Please keep this browser open, so that we do not lose contact. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will continue helping you until your question is 100% answered, please ask as many follow up questions as you want to.

What happens when you try and select one of the icons and open the apps?