Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Roku was working fine, but now the remote isn't. I did…

Customer Question
My Roku was working...

My Roku was working fine, but now the remote isn't. I did change the batteries so that's not the problem. what can I try

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Am not at home so don't know make and model, but I do have to plug it into electric

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just bought it right after Xmas. It's been going on for about a week. Nothing happened prior to this so don't know. I did unplug (like a re boot) and the light won't come on the remote according to you tube it should. Nothing happens when I try to put it on Spectrum to watch baseball

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 10 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please unplug the power cord from the ROKU

Wait 2 minutes

Plug in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the issue?