Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am trying to sign up a channel on roku but i don't. Its a…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to sign up a channel on roku but i don't

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Its a roku 2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I need my roku pin number

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
I already paid but got no answer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Joe AV, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Joe AV
Joe AV, Customer Service

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I would like to help you with this request.

Just like your smartphone accesses an “app store” to add new applications, your Roku® streaming device accesses the Roku Channel Store to add new channels. Some channels require a paid subscription or a one-time charge, while many others are free.

Sling TV and Hulu both require a paid subscription, and you can sign-up directly from your Roku device. If your Roku account requires a PIN to make purchases, you will be prompted to enter your PIN during this sign-up process.

If you see the error message Invalid PIN code after entering your PIN, try entering your PIN a second time. If the message remains, your Roku account is likely effected by a service issue that will soon have a permanent solution.

Is there a way to work around the issue?

To complete the sign-up process before the permanent solution is in place, you need to temporarily configure your Roku account so that a PIN is not required to make purchases.

To do this, access the preferences and settings for your Roku account, and select A PIN is not required to make any purchase or add any item from the Channel Store for your PIN preference. Make sure to save the change and then return to your Roku device and complete the sign-up process.

When you are finished, visit the preferences and settings again and configure your Roku account to once again require a PIN to make purchases.

Please let me know if you have further questions.