Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am being asked for my ROKU pin. I am not aware that I have…

Customer Question
I am being asked...

I am being asked for my ROKU pin. I am not aware that I have one. I wanted to add the CBS all access streaming channel.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

I don't see a model on the device and it is more than 2 years old. Would the serial number help?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It was just now. I use the ROKU for Hulu, Amazon etc., but I've never attempted to connect to the CBS channel until tonight.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 10 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

You would have set up a pin when creating your roku account,

you can however change that pin if you've forgotten it, or delete it entirely so that a pin is not needed.

You may do that from your roku account on your computer, just click here: https://my.roku.com/account/pin

then you may remove the pin requirement and go about installing your desired apps.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/2rRmuH2 and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,