Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am being asked for my ROKU pin. I am not aware that I have…

Customer Question
I am being asked...

I am being asked for my ROKU pin. I am not aware that I have one. I wanted to add the CBS all access streaming channel.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

I don't see a model on the device and it is more than 2 years old. Would the serial number help?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It was just now. I use the ROKU for Hulu, Amazon etc., but I've never attempted to connect to the CBS channel until tonight.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

You would have set up a pin when creating your roku account,

you can however change that pin if you've forgotten it, or delete it entirely so that a pin is not needed.

You may do that from your roku account on your computer, just click here: https://my.roku.com/account/pin

then you may remove the pin requirement and go about installing your desired apps.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/2rRmuH2 and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Nathan, Technician