Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Trying to recover old pin number so I can purchase lifetime…

Customer Question
Trying to recover old...

Trying to recover old pin number so I can purchase lifetime movie club-please help

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Don't know make and model-had it for 1yr

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Netflix is what im getting now.Everytime I go to enter my pin-it says its the wrong one

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 10 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Which pin are you having trouble with? Is this for a roku, firetv, appletv, or some other device?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.