Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Suddenly have no picture with my roku. Have tried a new hdmi…

Customer Question
Suddenly have no picture...

Suddenly have no picture with my roku. Have tried a new hdmi cable and its the same thing didn't do anything that would have caused problem.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And have you done any troubleshooting yourself?

Its a LG. dont know model 32 inch. have roku since first of the year and havent done any troubleshooting myself. there is only one port for hdmi cable.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Been about a week. nothing happened that i know of.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Oh yeah. also started "talking" to me which it never did before.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 10 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?

32LS3400
No. It would be cheaper to by new Roku. You got be for too much already. Didn't know this was gonna happen. I will be contacting my credit card company to dispute your charges.

NOTE: Phone call or any other offer is automated and not sent by me. Feel free to ignore it if you prefer to troubleshoot the problem here in text chat.

Please contact customer service at given link for any billing issue.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Thanks

No.

No to what?

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Thanks