Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My wife had set up a ROKU account and I am trying to update…

Customer Question
My wife had set...

My wife had set up a ROKU account and I am trying to update the account settings, because she died.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Stand by

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I tried to sign on to STARZ and I got rejected because the credit card that was listed has been closed since she died about a month ago. I want to up date the account in my name with a new credit card.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Can I just go to the account page and update the file?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Joe AV, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Joe AV
Joe AV, Customer Service

Hello and welcome. My name is***** me first start by saying I am sorry for your loss. In order to swap the account over to your name you will have to go online to www.Roku.com. If you know the username and password, you can update the information online. If you don't, you can call the following number for support.(###) ###-#### If you have further questions please don't hesitate to ask. Please provide a rating at the top of this page if you are happy with my service.