Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I forgot my Roku pin. I don't know that info. But S/ S/N:

Customer Question
I forgot my Roku...

I forgot my Roku pin

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

I don't know that info. But S/

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

S/N: 55462M296188

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Joe AV, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Joe AV
Joe AV, Customer Service

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I would like to help you with this issue. Please allow me a moment and I will send you instructions to reset your pin.

Thank you.

This pin you are asking is the pin that you need to create on the device.Before you purchase channel/s. Go to your Roku account using a computer and login. Then, click Update and under channel store PIN it will prompt you to create.Once you have created your PIN, go back and purchase channels then enter the created PIN.

Hello. Were you able to find the PIN on the Roku website?