Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My remote. It has stopped working. I get your Roku image on…

Customer Question
My remote. It has...

My remote. It has stopped working. I get your Roku image on my screen bwhen pointing the remote using the" house" image...nothing. Have changed the batteries several times...nothing. The red light on the bottom of clicker does not flash. Do I need another clicker?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Sorry for the delay. found the original box and this is the info. Serial #2LD59R133077 SKU#3500R LOT#5200141993

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

The issue is very recent...couple of days. Nothing unusual happened mainly because I'm the only one that uses it. Buy the way I purchased it from Best Buy in Bridgewated N.J. The unit is approximately a year and a half old.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Cannot think of anything

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 10 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

On one of the thin sides of the Roku stick, there will be a small pinhole reset button. Use a paperclip, or another thin pointy object to depress and hold that button for 6 full seconds and release. This resets the Roku to defaults and should start the remote "pairing" process. Let me know what happens.

Please view my reply- try those steps- and send a reply back to proceed.