Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

After you configured a new roku can you move it to another…

Customer Question
After you configured a...

After you configured a new roku can you move it to another tv without having to reconfigure again?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

The new roku or the tv?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I have not installed it yet. We are trying to connect through a Bose system?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

This is a new roku purchased yesterday. After installing to one tv can It be moved to another tv in my house?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Joe AV, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Joe AV
Joe AV, Customer Service

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I would like to answer your question for you. If you want to move the Roku to another TV in the same house on the same wifi network, it will not have to be reconfigured. If you move it to somewhere different with a different wifi network, it will need to be reconfigured to some degree. Please let me know if this is what you were looking for or if you have any further questions.