Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I cannot get my roku to hook up. Model2500X it just says…

Customer Question
I cannot get my...

I cannot get my roku to hook up

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Model2500X it just says rokuHD i dont know how old probably about 5 years

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I had it working on another TV but have not been able to get it to work on a new smart tv I bought

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Guess not

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 10 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?