Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have been trying to activate ROKU it has given me a code…

Customer Question
I have been trying...

I have been trying to activate ROKU it has given me a code but I am not able to go to the next step

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Roku premier

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just today, it asked me if the screen display okay

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 11 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Are you simply looking to find where to enter that code? Let me know.

no I have the code already, but it won't let me go to the next step, after I press the * it does nothing but just generate a new code

I know you have the code already- that isn't what I asked. I asked if you are looking for the correct place to ENTER the code so you can proceed. Let me know.

Let me try this way. Have you setup a Roku account online yet and entered that code on your computer??

Please click on the link below, then either LOG ON to your Roku account (if you already have an account), or click the CREATE ACCOUNT link if you do not and then set one up:

https://my.roku.com/signin?next=https%3A%2F%2Fmy.roku.com%2Factivation&sessionTimeout=true

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?