Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I accidentally reset my tcl roku tv home at some mtv station…

Customer Question
I accidentally reset my...

I accidentally reset my tcl roku tv home at some mtv station and want my old DVD setting back

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Hold on, let me look

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, he had asked me when I bought mt TCL Roku tv and I'm sure its been within the last year (at San Antonio Costco)

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

You can choose what screen your TCL Roku TV will display upon powering ON. By default, your TV is set to display the Home screen.

TO change it back again, try the following:

1. Press the Home button on your TCL Roku remote control.
  2. Scroll down to Settings
  3. Press the right arrow button and select System
  4. Press the right arrow button and select Power
  5. Press the Right arrow button to select Power On
  6. Press the Right arrow button and highlight the input that you would like displayed when you power on your TV.
  7. Press OK on the remote control.
  8. To confirm changes are applied, power OFF your TV then power it back ON.

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

Pete, Engineer