Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

When I click on Amazon and Netflix there are no pictures of…

Customer Question
When I click on...

When I click on Amazon and Netflix there are no pictures of the shows. I can choose one and I get a written description. How do I fix this?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

A couple of years old I think.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just noticed it this week.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Michael Hannigan, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Michael Hannigan

Hello. My name is***** will be helping you with your question today. Please give me a moment to review your question and respond.

What kind of device are you viewing them on?

my tv

Thank you. What is the make and model?